Friday, September 14, 2012

Celebrating the Holidays early with DeNami Design

Well that huge mess on my desk was what was left over from creating these 4 cards for an upcoming class at KEPT Creations.

Who knew such little 'chickie' stamps from DeNami Design could create that much chaos.


I'll be teaching this class on Sunday, October 21st from noon-2pm. There are a few seats left so you can sign up by calling the store 781-447-4010 or clicking this link to pay via paypal.

I love DeNami Design rubber stamps! Each time they come out with a new release, usually twice a year, I stalk their blog, facebook and website for sneak peeks of the new stamps. It takes me no time at all to get my list together and start adding them to my cart and getting them shipped promptly to me.

What makes my obsession with DeNami stamps even better is that my friend, Kim, opened up a new craft store on September 1st, 2012 and she will be stocking the shelves with these wonderful stamps. Not only will I get my stamps but also I will help a local small business. She's even enabling my other obsession with 'inchies' by carrying 'inchie' products in a whole array of colors and sizes by Inchie Arts.

I have lots of new product to test out and possibly use in upcoming classes, so check back and see what else I come up with while playing in my craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment