Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BOO!!!!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Soon the kids will be on a sugar high and we adults will be desperately trying not to eat those bags of candy before the first trick or treater rings the doorbell.

As I have said before, I have an obsession with calendars of all kinds. Advent, countdown, monthly, yearly etc...

So for my first class at KEPT Creations I made a Halloween countdown calendar using the beautiful Graphic 45 Happy Haunting line.

Well, I always gripe that making my monthly calendars (6x6 or inchie) take everything out of me. I have to think up 12 different layouts/designs each time I do them. This time the store owner, Kim, said since I love calendars why not do a Halloween countdown. I figured why not, I already had the paper and embellishments. I mean how hard could it be.

Let me tell you this, 12 layouts is nothing compared to 31 pages and the cover, let's not forget about trying to come up with a cheap way to display it as so to keep the cost of the class down. After much sweat, tears and the OMG how the heck am I going to come up with the last 5 layouts! It was done.

I'll be teaching this class on Sunday, September 16th from noon-3pm at KEPT Creations in Whitman, MA. There are only three seats left as of today so if you still want to sign up call the store or click on this link and pay via paypal.


No comments:

Post a Comment