Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ATC and Inchie swap

I participate in an ATC swap at a local scrapbook store, The Crop Shop, and I run an inchie swap at the same store. We make a certain amount of inchies and then swap them out at our gathering. Here are some of the inchies from the July inchie swap. Each one of us usually comes up with different ideas and techniques to showcase the particular themes each time.

 Inchie Swap - 1920s, Food/Recipe and challenge - Hobbies

These are my ATC and inchies for the swap we had in September. I made little replica of an iPhone for the ATC and then I was stumped on the inchie but then I remembered that I had a stamp of an envelope and one of a snail which paired well with a DeNami Design stamp of a chickie with a computer. Snail mail to email. Then I used Elizabeth Crafts peel-offs and glitter to make these fall pumpkins and leaves for the fall theme. I used copics and a JustRite stamp set. For the challenge I used a collection from Reminisce that I picked up last year in while traveling through Tennessee. I incorporated my inchie into the ATC.

                      ATC/Inchie - Technology                   ATC/Inchie - Fall

ATC/Inchie Challenge - Halloween


                           Here are the ATCs made by those in the swap.
                            ATC swap - Technology                   ATC swap - Fall

ATC/Inchie challenge - Halloween


                              Here are the inchies made by those in the swap.
                  Inchies swap - Technology                Inchies swap - Fall

Our next ATC and inchie swap is Saturday, November 10th from 10a-noon and the themes are 'animal' and ' fairy tales' plus the challenge is 'veterans.' We'll also be making a 3x4 book with pockets to store the ATCs. If you would like to participate in our next please call the store and sign up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment