Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE on Election Day

I created this pin for KEPT Creations which was open for Election Day since the polls were just across the street from the store. Kim wanted a make & take for the occasion and I just knew exactly what I wanted to make for it. I used DeNami Design's Patriotic Chickie for the centerpiece. I just punched a 1 inch circle from some old DesignsbyReminisce paper and adhered it to a bottle cap, popped the chick with foam tape and stamp the 'I VOTED' using small letters by JustRite Stampers. Once the pin was assembled I adhered a pin back and it was all set to go.


It's a good thing I made these because when I went to vote there weren't any of those 'I Voted' stickers they usually handout. Hope everyone made it to the polls and the campaign season will be over soon.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I was so delighted when I saw this adorable creation on the Kept Creations FB page! It turned out amazing- GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete