Friday, July 6, 2012

YUMMI DENAMI!


Yes, I know two posts in less than 24 hours, it's unheard of from me. But I just couldn't contain myself when I opened my door to see this....


Then I opened it and saw this...


Just a little of what was in the box; you'll see these featured in classes to come this fall...


Thank you DeNami Design for creating new chickies and plenty of more fantastic stamps for me to play with in my studio. Also, the turn around on my order was phenomenal. Ordered on Monday received today, Friday, don't forget there was a holiday in the middle of the week. Plus, there was a little sample of their twine! This company is great and cannot wait to create more classes using their stamps. In the future, look for classes featuring these stamps at KEPT Creations in Whitman, MA, which will be opening on September 1st, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment